Skip to product information
1 of 1

G2 Silver

Aiken Rhett House Ironwork Pendant/Charm

Regular price
Regular price
Sale price

Originally built in 1818, the Aiken Rhett House, after undergoing a number of previous renovations, added the cast iron balustrade in the entrance foyer of the Elizabeth Street entrance, c. 1858. The circular detailing on the balcony of this stairway was the inspiration for the design of our Aiken Rhett Ironwork collection. This house is owned and operated by the Historic Charleston Foundation, and there is an ongoing project of preserving and conserving this important home and its furnishings.

Sterling Silver
Handcrafted in Charleston
Historic Charleston Foundation Licensed Product

Our nonprofit status enables customers to enjoy tax-free shopping.